From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 10:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Deleted user accounts continue to show up in logs

What OS is your Mid-Tier on?

In the startup script/batch of our Tomcat we have added a couple of lines to
delete the cache before Tomcat starts up (in Linux it is the startup.sh in the
tomcat/bin directory).

We added (We are on Linux so the examples are for that OS)
   rm -rf $CATALINA_HOME/work/Catalina/localhost/*   >/dev/null 2>/dev/null
   rm -rf $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/arsys/cache/*   >/dev/null 2>/dev/null
   rm -rf $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/arsys/attstore/*   >/dev/null 2>/dev/null

(In the startup script it is also a good time to archive any existing log files
if you don't have them set to automatically roll over)
   # System Log backup
   mkdir $CATALINA_HOME/logs/bak   >/dev/null 2>/dev/null
   mv -f $CATALINA_HOME/logs/*.log $CATALINA_HOME/logs/bak   >/dev/null
2>/dev/null
   mv -f $CATALINA_HOME/logs/catalina.out $CATALINA_HOME/logs/bak   >/dev/null
2>/dev/null
   # App log backup
   mkdir $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/arsys/logs/bak   >/dev/null 2>/dev/null
   mv -f $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/arsys/logs/*.log
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/arsys/logs/bak   >/dev/null 2>/dev/null

Fred