The statement is to allow a developer to create filter workflow that would
allow for the concept of walking a table field without having to create the
table field on the form and using Active Links to walk it.

-----Original Message-----
From: LJ LongWing <lj.longw...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Mon, May 19, 2014 4:49 pm
Subject: Re: Data in server-side table fields is read-only.

**
Sweety,
I'm unsure why that statement is even in there....but data in ALL table fields
is read only....the fact that some fields can be set as 'editable' doesn't make
it actually editable, you still need to loop through the table and push values
to the DB....

What is your concern about that statement specifically?