You will need to get some training on Pentaho to create the jobs for custom
forms.

-----Original Message-----
From: Santosh Kumar S <santura...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Sat, Jun 21, 2014 2:30 pm
Subject: AIE in 8.1

Hi Lists,

Request you to give your inputs for the below questions:

i) In BMC Remedy version 7.6.03, to load the data to Custom forms we can use
the AIE Mappings/AIE jobs. now,how we can achieve this in Remedy 8.1.01?

ii) Can we still use AIE in BMC Remedy 8.1.01?

iii)in UDM,if job is not getting completed in Load step(i.e status will in
InProgress for too long) what are logs and settings we need to check?
whether we can kill this process if its effecting the performance?

iv)whether carte server should always be running on port 20000? can this
port be changed? and form or conf file to change this?

please let me know your inputs on this. thank you.

Regards,
Santosh Kumar S