From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mike Ilmer
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 2:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Alternate approval's email

**
Thank you Shawn,
it is a good solution for the one approver. However if request should be
approved by one person from the list (member of the approver group) and some of
people have an alternates it would not work.

We just want to indicate on the “alternate approver” email that it is an
“alternate”.

This is remedy 7.5 yet. If there are some option on 8.x I can just postpone
this implementation.

Thanks.