From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ayushi Agrawal
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 8:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Error: Field/VUI name must be unique for the form

Hi List,

I am trying to import def file of a new form created by me, from development to
testing environment. I received the following error:

Field/VUI name must be unique for the form -- there is already a field or VUI
using this name; Impact,  392,

I have already checked in my form if there is any Field ID/Field Name
duplicated. (Though I think, if this was the case, I should not have been
allowed to create that field) . Can the reason be - Same View Name of my form,
that is already existing for some other form? If yes, is it possible to change
the View Name of a particular View of my form?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ayushi

Are, and have been for 20 years"