*** newScale does not hold their data in a structured easy to read way.
*** much of newScale is done in “javascript” … it doesn’t convert nicely to
a structured system like SRM.

You asked how to convert to SRM — which I am unable to comment.

However - you asked a 2nd time …

so...

For this project I would use Kinetic Request.

We have done this project a number of times. (Convert people from newScale
to Kinetic).

Pretty much all of them wanted to “pick up existing services” and bring
them into Kinetic.

Pretty much all of them decided - it was easiest (more correct) to build
the services in Kinetic.
(You will find you did some “weird things” in newScale - because you had
to).
Kinetic is designed differently — you will want to do things differently
too.

However - I would say the “hard part” is already done — which is — to
define your services.

Rebuilding them in Kinetic won’t be bad.

-John

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 11:41 AM, rajesh <rajhp...@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> ** Hi Experts,
>
> Any thoughts on below query.
>
> Regards,
> Raj
>
> On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 22:47:23 +0530 "rajesh " wrote
> >Hi All,
> >

> We have a requirement of moving all the Services from our Current Product
> (Cisco Request
> Center)
> >
> to BMC SRM.We have Close to 200 services which needs to be migrated to BMC
> SRM.
> >
> I would appreciate if you can provide insight on the same as i do not want
> to build 200
> Services
> >
> manually in SRM.
> >

> What should be the best way to migrate services from Third Party Tool to
> BMC SRM.
> >

> Thanks,
> >
> Raj
> Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company
> email. Know More >
>

> <http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>
> Get your own *FREE* website, *FREE* domain & *FREE* mobile app with
> Company email.
> *Know More >*
> <http://track.rediff.com/click?url=___http://businessemail.rediff.com/email-ids-for-companies-with-less-than-50-employees?sc_cid=sign-1-10-13___&cmp=host&lnk=sign-1-10-13&nsrv1=host>

*John Sundberg*