Hi Saurabh,

This is relatively quick and easy to do. We have done exactly this for our
Remedy server.

1) Create a small form that has fields for the data you need to know.
2) Enable archiving on this form to keep 7 days of history.
3) Add an active link attached to the Home page form or to your application
main form that runs on Window Open and add a Push Fields action that
submits a new record every time and populates the new form using the system
keywords.
4) You can write a SQL query or a report to interrogate the new form's data
to get the info you need.

You can get an at-the-moment real time figure of how many users are logged
in to the server at the moment, from the AR System Administration Console
under Application--License Review, but that does not hold history.

You could also enable the User Log File and parse it daily, but that is not
as easy to do.

Best Regards,
Theo

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 6:15 AM, MalviyaSaurabh <malviya.saurab...@gmail.com