I find the default ini settings work way better than then have in the
past.  I still tend to increase the heap some.  Since I bounce from
different machines there have been a few times I looked at the ini file and
was surprised to find it still the default.   Apparently it was working
well enough for me to not be able to tell the difference.

Jason