NOT RESOLVED:: BMC  prestack out of box install,  UDDI did not work, cause
it was not installed.. 8.1.01  -- so I installed Atrium core 8.1.2 on
installation, and it went well.. I thought.. now BMC is attempting to
figure out what is wrong with it.. they are struggling.. it shows no signs
of being bad except in the logs.

--
Patrick Zandi