From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Doug Blair
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 8:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ENGAGE 2014 Commentsry

Hello ARSLIST!

Please post to this thread if you are at the BMC Engage 2014 conference and
would like to share your observations with the lust readers damn it Siri that's
list readers (well most of them) who are not able to attend.

Props, kudos, booboos, oops, wild rants and applause are all appropriate here,
as well as your descriptions of the conference and the Disney World experience
just a short boat it bus from here.

Also note there are lots of other social media connections to the BMC streams
available. Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, the conference web pages and the BMC
Engage app for smartphones all have ways to get official information and
exchange messages.

Talk soon!

Doug

--
Doug Blair
+1 224-558-5462

Sent from my iPhone6+
Auto-corrected typos, misspellings and non-sequiturs are gratefully attributed
to Steve Jobs :-)
Are, and have been for 20 years"