From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Aedrian Escultura
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:25 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Stuck at Executing SQLs in 8.1 Stack Installer

**
Hi ARSList,

Has anyone ever encountered an issue running the 8.1 stack installer -
particularly at the Execute SQLs part? (Screenshot attached)

I can see that it was able to create only the ACTLINK table, nothing after
that.  DB sessions are all inactive.
Even the C:\Users\myuser\AppData\Local\Temp\ARSystemDBImport.log does not
contain anything.

Appreciate any help you can provide.

Windows Server 2008
Oracle 11g R2

Thanks,
Aedrian

This email, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose, distribute or use the information in
this email in any way. If you received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately by return email and delete the message. Unless expressly
stated otherwise, the information in this email should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product or
service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of the entity sending this message. Neither Macquarie Group Limited,
nor any of its subsidiaries, guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached
files and are not responsible for any changes made to them by any other person.