I was wondering if anyone else had noticed this and brought this up with BMC
Software. It looks like a bug with a filter named
SIT:STE:ChkStatusRuleRead_105 that has two Set Fields action.

The first Set Field action is fine and is looking for the existing Status
integer and character value and setting them to the respective temp fields.

The second Set Field action has a weird qualification. It is looking up the
SYS:Status Transition LookUp form which is a join form and is using the
qualification:

('Form Name' = "CTM:Site") AND ('System Role' = $z1D System Role$) AND ('To
Status Int' = $Status$) AND ('From Status Int' = $z1D Integer01$) AND
('Status' = "Enabled")

Because the form name sounded weird (CTM:Site and there is no such form on
the server) I looked up the SYS:Status Transition LookUp join to see if
there are any matching requests for CTM:Site and found none there either.
There are 50 matching requests for SIT:Site.

So basically it means that with no matches found for CTM:Site, this Set
Field action will ALWAYS set z1D Char01 to null. I think it might be a bug
(typo while developing that filter). I accidentally found it when looking
through OTB workflow since I was troubleshooting another unrelated issue on
some customization we are working on.

The qualification should have been:

('Form Name' = "SIT:Site") AND ('System Role' = $z1D System Role$) AND ('To
Status Int' = $Status$) AND ('From Status Int' = $z1D Integer01$) AND
('Status' = "Enabled")

Its impact would be that the Status field value would be set to whatever
value the user selects irrespective of the results of a check for if the
user belongs to Contact Location Admin or General Access.

Has anyone noticed this and raised it to BMC Support and is there a hot fix
available for this? I have just raised a ticket with BMC Support a couple of
hours ago and yet to hear back from them.

Cheers

Joe