From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mahmoud Mahdy-Mohamed, Vodafone Egypt
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 11:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Knowledge Management Search

**

Yes I'm running in a server group, so is there special configuration to handle
FTS?

Sent from Samsung mobile

Tauf Chowdhury <taufc...@gmail.com<mailto:taufc...@gmail.com>> wrote:
**
Ahh that is your issue. Searching for RKM articles outside of the console
requires the FTS to be indexed.
There are various docs on this as well as best practices.
You'll need to enable it from the AR Server config. You'll need to take into
other configs if you are running in a server group.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 31, 2014, at 10:26 AM, Mahmoud Mahdy-Mohamed, Vodafone Egypt
<mahmoud.mahdy-moha...@vodafone.com<mailto:mahmoud.mahdy-moha...@vodafone.com>>
wrote:
**

Yes I can see it in the console and it is already published, however I didn't
run FTS engine and I don't know from where I can run it.

Sent from Samsung mobile

Tauf Chowdhury <taufc...@gmail.com<mailto:taufc...@gmail.com>> wrote:
**
Can you see the article in the Knowledge Console? Is it Published? If so, then
it probably hasn't been indexed yet by your FTS engine. Are you running FTS
indexing?

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 2:47 PM, Mahmoud Mahdy-Mohamed, Vodafone Egypt
<mahmoud.mahdy-moha...@vodafone.com<mailto:mahmoud.mahdy-moha...@vodafone.com>>
wrote:
**
Dears,

I created a lot of knowledge articles and try to use "Knowledge Management
Search" either simple nor advanced search return value, I tried all options.
Note:- I'm using version 7.6.04 SP4

Thanks,
Best Regards,

Mahmoud Mahdy Mohammed,PMP | Business Process Automation
Technology | Products & Services Delivery
Phone: +20(0)1004999638<tel:%2B20%280%291004999638>
Mail:
mahmoud.mahdy-moha...@vodafone.com<mailto:mohamed.abdel-haf...@vodafone.com>

*************************************************************************************************************************

The content of this document is classified as Vodafone Egypt S.A.E.
Confidential and Proprietary Information.

The recipient hereby is committed to hold in strict confidence the contents of
this (e-mail, document, information) and not to disclose to any third party
without the prior written consent of Vodafone Egypt S.A.E. Recipient will be
held liable for any unauthorized disclosure.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete the message in its entirety, including any attachments.

http://www.vodafone.com.eg<http://www.vodafone.com.eg/>

Tauf Chowdhury
Internal Virus Database is out of date.