Happy Hanukkah Listers,
Has anyone seen an issue where the drilldown feature of a flashboards chart
adds an extra /forms/<server> to the URL?
I get ARERR [9217]
File not found. Either the file requested is not present or the URL supplied is
bad.

Of course that is not the issue. It's the extra /forms/<server>
 < 7)
Chrome and IE 10 do not have this issue.
Stranger yet is that I have one flashboard that does work to drill down but I
can't see a difference in that object from the one that doesn't work.

Thank you,
---
John J. Reiser
Building 760-J202
Remedy Developer/Administrator
Senior Software Development Analyst
Lockheed Martin - MST Moorestown Region
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by me