From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Marc Burick
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 1:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Web Service logging

** Is there any other way to Filter Log a Set Field Web Service action so that
you get more information in a Remedy log and see what is actually being sent in
a Web Service call? We are attempting to send data with our integration with
Aperture. I am checking the Aperture XML log, but it appears as if not all of
the logs are being created and some of the data that is suppose to be passed,
is intermittently not being passed. I don't know if the issue is on the Remedy
side or Aperture side.

Remedy
ARServer 7.6.4 sp3

Aperture
IIS Mid-tier

I do get the following in the Filter Log, but the only way I can figure out how
to positively see what is in the fields being passed is to add a Message Action
of those fields. So, in short, is there anyway I can see in a log, what is
being sent in the Filter Log...not just what is returned from the other system.

Passed -- perform actions
0: Message
Change tix: 000000001338035
Change tix dup: 000000001338035
1: Set Fields
Device-Aperture FormID (536870915) = 150105134902
Device-Aperture ErrorCode (536870944) = 0
Device-Aperture ErrorMsg (536870917) =

The last 3 Device-Aperture items is return signals from Aperture.

Marc