Hi Joe,

As Knowledge Management is based on the KCS Standard (Methodology and
documented set of practises), BMC and SNOW both use the documented Status
Flow for this Standard and therefore there are a number of tools that will
exhibit the same Status lifecycle.

http://library.serviceinnovation.org/KCS_Practices_Guide/030/040/010/030#Sta
te_Transitions

  _____