Hope you liked the doc :)

Actually if you attended my Wwrug2013 breakout you had more info on some
modifications on skinning and identifying srm resources for example skinning
the service request list.
And if you attended the BMC Engage 2014 one you had more goods like calling
active links, javascript code (and getting answers) or more from a standard
service request :)

As for the question the text should be "quite" easy to modify if you follow the
doc, on the default choice I dunno, it'll depend I guess if it's indeed in a
javascript code in the jar file but I'll have to check, but not until this week
end, I'm travelling now :p

The question is actually if nothing is selected what do you want to display on
the right side, nothing or a screen? And what about the left side, just the
list and nothing selected?

Ps:
I don't know if I can share the resources I mentioned soooooooooo well... I
know some here do have them :)

Mobilis in Mobile.