Hi Rick,

Best to install the full suite, makes for less issues in the future and for the
possibility that this may end up being another user server or similar.

You could also think about cloning an existing server and updating the required
references.

As the operations that you specify will only run on this server, you can
allocate system resources through configuration to target the operations that
will occur on this server than that of the other servers i.e. more memory to
CMDB and RE that the other servers (through Java settings, etc).  Effectively
you would tune this server for specific tasks/operations.

Ideally you would allocate more memory to this server to accommodate the
additional overheads and functions.

  _____

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson