Joe,
ITSM requires that the Remedy server be licensed...so, for 'Demo' purposes,
if you plan on installing ITSM, you will need to get a Trial license for
your server before you can install it...otherwise, you can use the
un-licensed Remedy server for evaluation purposes only....the 9.0 Beta
License Key is in the forums....which you have access to, so you should be
able to find it :)