From: "Scott Hallenger" <vadr...@yahoo.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: 25/02/2015 13:37:12
Subject: Strange Port issue after P to V

**
Hi we just did a P to V of our itsm 7.0.1 system. Server is up and running now as a VM along with the Mid-tier. When I try to access the mid-tier via this URL"http://mydnsname/shared/login.jsp"; I am met with this error: "The webpage cannot be found". However, if I specify the port "http://mydnsname:8080/shared/login.jsp"; it gets me to the login prompt and all is well. What did I do wrong? Our server is Running IIS & Tomcat.