Hi,

The suffix solution seems very dirty to me. A quick fix most likely, as it did
not need GUI changes.

It would be easy to do a conversion during upgrade, or a tool to add the
property to any FLTR with the suffix.

You can add properties as columns in DevStudio, so it could still be visible
when reviewing you filter list.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):