Is this what you are looking for?  (its for Oracle)

https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/ars81/Preparing+your+Oracle+database+before+you+install+the+AR+System+server#PreparingyourOracledatabasebeforeyouinstalltheARSystemserver-Settingupapreviouslycreatedtablespace

Here's the link with links to the other database types:

https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/ars81/Preparing+your+database

Thad