From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Richter, Howard (CEI - Atlanta)
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 2:21 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Last login time for a user

**
All, I hope this day finds everyone well.

I had a request to find the last login time for all of the users on my ITSM
7.6.4 system. However, we do not have user logging enabled.

Any idea where that data might be kept?

Thanks,

Howard

Howard Richter, Senior Remedy Administrator
6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30328-4524
Email = howard.rich...@coxinc.com<mailto:howard.rich...@coxinc.com>
Office = 678.645.4633, Cell = 404.226.2745

[ecm_036069_email]

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.