From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of William Rentfrow
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2015 10:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: web services in 8.1

**
Did you change the server names?

William Rentfrow
wrentf...@stratacominc.com<mailto:wrentf...@stratacominc.com>
Office: 715-204-3061 or 701-232-5697x25
Cell: 715-498-5056

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of teresa S Fannin
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2015 4:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: web services in 8.1

**
All,
I had 4 web services that I had created in a 7.1 system and these web services
would return codes like
Error 302 and Error 90 and Error 1071034  for example.
I moved these (export and import ) from my 7.1 system to a 8.1 system.   But
now I don't get the returns codes all I get
for an error is  http/1.1.500 Internal Server Error Content ="text/html"
Otherwise the web services work fine when no errors are detected.
Anyone have any ideas.
Thank,
Teresa
Internal Virus Database is out of date.