From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 5:35 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Query for showing Form menu items..

Hi,

I have a tool that converts the old navigation menu to a Nav-field.

Just export the def, run the tool, and you will get a new def with the forms
that needed conversion.

Import it and reposition/size the Nav-field and you are done.

https://rrr.se/cgi/tools/main?tool=rrrMenuToNav

You will get a list of forms that needed conversion.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):

> The Toolbar Menu Items are just buttons (like any other on the form) so
the
> difference must be in the display properties
>
> Fred

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org