From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Hullule, Kiran
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 6:22 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to - Remove all Overlays from a Form

**

Update: I did talk to product development team in this regards, developers
mentioned that , whatever we do within Best Practice Customization Mode is all
overlay, so whatever the options you see, add/delete/create etc . they are only
applicable to the overlay objects.. if the object/s  is/are non-overlay then
you won’t see delete option unless you are in Base mode. This being the reason
there is no need to label the options explicitly for overlay as a person who is
dealing with developer studio know what he/she is doing and what is the
significance of each mode.