________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of White, Linn
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 2:25 PM
To: arsperl-users@arsperl.org
Subject: [Arsperl-users] Moving installation between servers

I am currently working on getting ARSPerl installed on one of our lab
servers, and will need to move it to multiple servers once it's tested
and compiled.  The issue is that the servers I will be moving to do not
have any compilers on them, so I will have to copy the files over.  What
files are created/moved in an ARSperl installation that I will need to
move?  Some of them I'm aware of, others I am not.