-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of STAN HOLODNAK,
BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 10:13 AM
To: ARSPERL-USERS@ARSPERL.ORG
Subject: [Arsperl-users] utility that lists & links workflow and fields

Hello everyone. I need to document the design of our workflow. Is there
a tool that can list workflow components & fields etc. Something that
could help with documentation. Thank you.
challenge
prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
world

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message, together with any attachments, may be legally privileged
and is confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  It is exempt from
disclosure under applicable law including court orders.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copy of this message, or any attachment,
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify the original sender and delete this message, along with
any attachments, from your computer.