Can't load '/tmp/ARSperl-1.91/blib/arch/auto/ARS/ARS.so' for module ARS:
ld.so.1: perl: fatal: libicudatabmc.so.32: open failed: No such file or
directory at /usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib/sun4-solaris-64int/DynaLoader.pm line 230.

The test can not link to libicudatabmc.so.32.  Make sure libicudatabmc.so.32
is included in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  Also, it appears you are using a
64-bit perl interpreter.

Axton Grams