On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 13:30:37 -0600
Eric Wolf <eric.n5...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great.  Now to figure out how to compile 32 bit perl on a 64 bit box :-)  I
> haven't done this in sooo long.

This is what I had to do. Installing 32-bit libs and using the "-m32"
flag to gcc was what got it done IIRC.

Then upgrading to Ubuntu 10.04 required I copy libstdc++.so.5 from
my old 8.04 box. 64-bit support would be really nice, this band-aid
approach to supporting ARSperl won't last forever.

--
Jim Hranicky
IT Security Engineer

http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl