I recently build an internet kiosk, and I Installed OpenOffice. I’m
designing a flyer so people can get use to it easily, telling some basic
issues about how to find the program, which application to use, and stuff
like that in a fashion way in spanish since I’m in Colombia.

I want to contribute with this material once it is finished. If I have to
comply with some requirements please let me know.