I believe that I can help you with graphics, page layout and design (prefer InDesign to Quark but have both), or any multimedia project you might have. The attached PDF are examples I created from my last job making teaching materials for foreign language courses. Currently I am working on 2-D animation and 3-D modeling but most of the work I do (by far) is in Photoshop.

If you have any interest in having me contribute artwork just give me your idea, any file related information like dimensions and bleeds, and the format you want the file to be saved in. Oh, and the time you need it by. I hope to hear from you and love your work in the open source community.

Eric C. Paulsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]