Thanks for the comments, everyone!
None of them are SVG yet, Seb, but I can work on that.  Till next post.

Cheers,
Gerry

Sebastien Lanteigne wrote:

Digital: OEM stands for 'Original Equipment Manufacturer' aka the guy
who makes PC's.

Gerry: are those svg?

Seb.

On 12/6/05, The Digital Pioneer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What does OEM mean?

On 12/5/05, Gerry F B Ong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've attached some PNG files to Issue 44459 (Create OEM Label and Button
for OOo 2.0).

Here are the links to the said files:  Attachments 32091 (not linked to
here) and 32092 are duplicates.  My mistake...sorry!

OEM label glossy background set 1a -

http://www.openoffice.org/nonav/issues/showattachment.cgi/32088/OOo2.0-OEM-001a.png

OEM label glossy background set 1b "included" -

http://www.openoffice.org/nonav/issues/showattachment.cgi/32089/OOo2.0-OEM-001b.png

OEM label glossy background set 2a "INCLUDED" -

http://www.openoffice.org/nonav/issues/showattachment.cgi/32090/OOo2.0-OEM-002a.png