That sounds like a great idea. Just a side-note, perhaps people should try
to save their XCF (or whatever type your favorite program uses) files to go
into the third gallery mentioned there for referencing, because it's a lot
easier to work with someone else's work when you can break it down into
layers, and still keep everything intact.

--
Thanks,

The Digital Pioneer