Hi Ivan, *

Ivan wrote:
> Hi Bernhard,
>
> The Website sub-directory looks like it will be duplicating much of
> the content that has already been set up, [...]
>
> What is the distinction between the top level Art project wiki and the
> Art/Website/* pages?

To be honest: none ;-)

I've been tired last night and wanted to have a similar link to the wiki for
all the pages directly linked from the website.
So I just didn't compare them with the actual existing ones. As I don't have
Internet access (except mail) today I just wanted to show you my ideas and link
from the website to the wiki.
As it's a wiki, modifications are quite easy (I hope). You may redirect them to
the existing pages or do whatever you want :-)

Best regards

Bernhard