Hi Gilles, *

Gilles Coulais wrote:
Hello all

This is my first post on this list.

Welcome here! I hope you'll have the time to stay here and keep on working with us :-)

First of all, if I am posting on
the wrong list, feel free to redirect me.

Not at all - you're perfectly right :-)

Some of you (e.g. Florian
for OOo logo usage authorisation) may have read from me before about a
current marketing operation in France.

[...] My request is : How is it possible to reference this
poster (without the NPO logos) on the marketing page of OOo
(http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/galleries/marketing/posters/),
may you wish to do it ?

As the posters page has to be updated (or moved to the wiki), I just added a link to the APRIL page, so the poster can be reached via the OOo marketing/art website.

I added a few words about possible translations, so I hope that even people not speaking French might use your poster as basis for their own artwork.

Do you think, this is enough?

[...]

PS : Of course, it would have been better to do it using OOo Draw. But
time was leading the operation ;)
Not necessarily. Some work is done better (easier and in a shorter time) using different programs. I use INKSCAPE for vector graphics (and GIMP in certain cases). It might be possible to use Draw for some work in future, as antialiasing is going to become integrated.

PS2 : The full page of the April (french) will give you more
information : http://www.april.org/fr/poster-de-promotion-pour-openofficeorg

That's the page I linked to.

Best regards

Bernhard