Dear art lovers and friends,

We proudly present The First Korea-Indonesia Cultural Exchange, and we are very
welcome  you to come to this great event.

Date: 24 Oct-02 Nov 2008
Location : Atrium Senayan City Jakarta
Program : traditional dance, ceramic fair, ceramic workshop, Korean traditional
food, meeting Korean Stars

Participating artist:
>From Indonesia: Lidya Poetrie (IKJ lecturer), Trie Wahyuni(IKJ
>lecturer),Bambang Prasetyo (IKJ lecturer), Nia Gautama (independent artist),
>Antin Sambodo (independent artist).
>From Korea : KIM Bok Han, YUN Tae Beom, YEO Kyeong Ran, LEE Byeong Gil, YUN
>Seok Sin, SHIM Ji Su,  HAN Ki Man, KIM Jong Seop.

Ceramic workshop will be held in three days from 24-26 October 2008 (wheel
throwing sculpting, handbuilding, decorating, coloring). The workshop will be
assist by both Indonesian and Korean artists.

Exhibition Chairman : Mr Yoon (chairman of Icheon Korea Ceramic)
Exhibition Organizer : Mr. Kim

For more information, please feel free to contact Ms. Lidya Poetrie ([EMAIL
PROTECTED])

Thank you very much for your attention, and it would be an honor for us if you
spend your time to visit This Cultural Exchange Event

Best Regards,
Commitee

Kirim email ke