Hi Yung-Yao,
This is easy to do, select a feature (or select the sequence you want using the mouse with right button depressed), go to the view menu, select "view bases of selection as Fasta" or "view Amino acids of selection as Fasta" then use the mouse button to select the sequence, copy command and paste into your new application.

Cheers

Chris
On 22 Nov 2005, at 12:52, Yung-Yao Lin wrote:

Hi there,

Does anyone know if I can select and copy sequences (DNA or aa) in
Artemis, and then paste these bases into other applications? Thank you
so much for help.

Regards,
Yung-Yao

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Peacock
Sent: 22 November 2005 08:29
To: Peter Reeves
Cc: artemis-users@sanger.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [Artemis-users] printing gene lists

Hi,
Either you can use the windows copy paste commands to paste into a
word document or you can right mouse click on the list and save list
to file, the choice is yours.

Cheers

Chris
On 21 Nov 2005, at 22:30, Peter Reeves wrote:

I'm sure I was once told how to print the list I get when I "Show
CDS Genes and Products" under "view".

I want to print the list to PDF, or cut and paste to word, so that
I can search it.

Peter Reeves
--
Peter Reeves
Phone 61-2-93512536

Professor of Microbiology,
School of Molecular and Microbial Biosciences (G08)
The University of Sydney
NSW 2006, Australia