Hi all,

Is it possible to disable the message box(es) via the command line
that say "there were warnings while reading - view now?" ?

If I run "art file1.gbk + file2.gff file3.gff" I get a warning message
box 3 times - 1 per file. It becomes tedious to click No, No, No each
time.

I understand it is because I am using some non-compliant tags in the 3
files, but I don't want to change the etc/options file to allow them,
I just would like to disable the warnings at command line runtime.

Is this possible?

Any help appreciated,

--
--Torsten Seemann
--Victorian Bioinformatics Consortium, Dept. Microbiology, Monash