Hello,

I'm trying to run fasta searches via SSH, I have read thought the relevant
chapter in the Artemis manual but am still having difficulties. When I run a
fasta search  from the run menu I am prompted for my Sanger login details. My
login details are accepted and the search is sent, however when I try and view
the search results I receive an error message saying that the results file does
not exist. I am using Artemis version 10.

I am new to this and expect that I have done something idiotic when configuring
the run menu. Any help would be appreciated.

Jen

Jennifer Cornick
PhD Student
Malawi-Liverpool-Wellcome Trust