Hi Rohit

The first error suggests a strange character in your cvterm table in the column is_relationshiptype. There appears to be a charcter (t?) when the mapping is expecting an integer. You should find that and change it to an integer.

The second exception looks like it has failed to find the sequences. To find the organisms with top level features with residues it runs this query which you can try :

SELECT DISTINCT ON( feature.organism_id )
 organism.organism_id AS organismId,
 abbreviation, genus, species, common_name AS commonName, comment
FROM feature
 join  organism using (organism_id)
 join cvterm on feature.type_id = cvterm.cvterm_id
WHERE residues notnull AND residues != ''
 AND (cvterm.name LIKE '%chromosome%' OR cvterm.name LIKE '%sequence%' OR
      cvterm.name IN ('supercontig', 'ultra_scaffold', 'golden_path_region',
'contig'));

This assumes that the sequence features have type_id *chromosome*, *sequence*, supercontig, ultra_scaffold, golden_path_region or contig. If your sequence features do not belong to that list you can modify it in artemis_sqlmap/Feature.xml. Please let me know if you think something needs adding to this list.

Regards
Tim