Hello,

I have a question about the DNAplotter to MacOSX that I got with Artemis v12.
The program doesn't seem to work so well. For example, when I do things in the
Track Manager, things that I have previously edited disappears. Do you have any
better upgraded version without the bugs? It would otherwise be a very good
tool for me to use. In other case, is there any other similar program to use
while DNAplotter is being upgraded?

Best regards from Kajsa

Kajsa Himmelstrand, PhD Student
Department of Forest Mycology and Pathology