Thanks, Tim, for the rapid reply.

I've did exactly that, removing the tracks in artemis before launching
DNAPlotter. But is there a way to ask DNAPlotter not to draw the line for
the sequence without any tracks? What I previously meant was that I tried to
use the DNA wizard to define start and stop positions. But it only seems to
work in circular view and not linear view. E.g. When I have start set to
1000 and stop set to 2000, the circular view displays bases 1000 to 2000,
but when I switch to linear view, it shows bases 1 to 2000.

Sorry for asking a not-so-clear question before. Thanks again.

Regards,
-- yealing --