Van: artemis-users-boun...@sanger.ac.uk [artemis-users-boun...@sanger.ac.uk]
namens Magdalen Lindeberg [m...@cornell.edu]
Verzonden: woensdag 16 februari 2011 15:32
Aan: artemis-users@sanger.ac.uk
Onderwerp: [Artemis-users] ACT comparisons

After years of using the “Generate” feature at WebACT
http://www.webact.org/WebACT/generate for generating ACT readable comparison
files, my recent attempts to generate comparisons with this feature have not
been successful (basically, the comparison generator never concludes the job).
Fortunately, I can get results with DoubleACT, but the output is not as
convenient.

Does anyone know if WebACT is still being supported?  No one is responding to
the “contact us” link.

thanks,
Magdalen

Magdalen Lindeberg PhD
Department of Plant Pathology and Plant-Microbe Interactions
302A Plant Science Building
Cornell University
Ithaca NY 14853

http://pseudomonas-syringae.org