I'd like to launch DnaPlotter with a sequence file name.  Best I can tell by
looking at main() in uk.ac.sanger.artemis.circular.DNADraw, DnaPlotter either
reads a template file (indicated by using "-t") or launches a wizard, allowing
navigation to a sequence file or template.  I'm looking for a "-f" kind of
option, where I can indicate the EMBL or GenBank file I want to display.

An alternate, two-step approach would be to create a template from the sequence
file automatically, e.g., some sort of command-line converter (no user
interaction like browsing), and then launch with that template.

I checked the mailing list archives but didn't see anything germane.  Apologies
in advance if I'm missing something obvious.

Scott

Scott Markel, Ph.D.
Principal Bioinformatics Architect  email:  smar...@accelrys.com
Accelrys (Pipeline Pilot R&D)       mobile: +1 858 205 3653
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100      voice:  +1 858 799 5603
San Diego, CA 92121                 fax:    +1 858 799 5222
USA                                 web:    http://www.accelrys.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/smarkel
Secretary, Board of Directors:
    International Society for Computational Biology
Chair: ISCB Publications Committee
Associate Editor: PLoS Computational Biology
Editorial Board: Briefings in Bioinformatics