From: Tim Carver [mailto:t...@sanger.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 3:41 AM
To: ALLO (Alfredo Lopez De Leon); artemis-users@sanger.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [Artemis-users] Preferences/Short Cuts

Hi Alfredo

This has been implemented, so that short cuts set in the 'Preferences' menu can
be saved between sessions (by default the flag 'shortcut_cache' in etc/options
is set to yes). This will make it to the development release in the next couple
of weeks.

Regards
Tim

On 8/24/11 8:47 AM, "Tim Carver" <t...@sanger.ac.uk<mailto:t...@sanger.ac.uk>>