Yes. I am using the gff3 file as the base for manual annotation. I am keeping
it versioned to keep track of what has been changed. So if there is no way to
retain the order of attributes, it's just killing the the version system.

So far I managed to retain the order by changing "accession_id" to something
else. But it would be good to know how Artemis saves gff3 files. I need to know
if the order will always be retained, or it's just purely random?

BTW, is there any way to auto save the gff3 file in artemis?

Thanks!
Feifei