Hi Rudi

One way to achieve this would be to select the features you would like to
add the qualifier to and then from the ŒEdit¹ menu pick ŒQualifier of
Selected Feature(s)¹ and ŒChange¹. From this window you can add or replace
existing qualifiers and their values, so you can add /inference="similar to
AA sequence". In that way you can add the same qualifier to multiple
features.

Regards
Tim