I have run biggerblast and open all the files in ACT and it looks fine.
So sequence one is fasta file which contains a plasmid and three additional
genes (in that order). When I then try to load a .tab file with the annotations
for the plasmid it says "one of the features in the entry has an out of range
location 1..101857

So the .tab file only contains the annotation for the plasmid and not the three
added genes... is that the problem?
No way to come around this?

I want to look for several genes in a velvet assembled strain at the same time
but need to load the annotation for the plasmid.

//Astrid
***************************
Astrid von Mentzer, PhD-student
University of Gothenburg
Institute of Biomedicine
Department of Microbiology and Immunology
Box 435
405 30 Göteborg
Sweden

Phone: +46 31 786 62 21