The new Artemis v15 and ACT v12 are available for download from the website.
Some of the highlights are:
* project file manager, to help group files and make it easier to return to
and open project files (annotation, BAM, VCF).
* SVG (scalable vector graphics) support for producing high resolution
* indexed user plots (using tabix) - useful for large data sets
* read-only indexed GFF support
* read alignment heat maps
* Feature Stack View¹ to help visualise overlapping gene features
The release notes are available here:
The new releases and current manuals are available from the Artemis and ACT
Artemis-users mailing list